Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenges #726

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
Here is the sketch for this week:

It seems like it's time for me to start concentrating on making Christmas cards.
Here's the first of many more to come.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

 
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

 

5 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous card. I really like the useof poinsettias for the scallop design. All that red and gold--so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'm having some serious embossing folder die-envy here Debi!! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant Christmas card! I love the dry embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great christmas card💐☺️ congrats
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Christmas card! The embossed panel behind the poinsettia is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.