Saturday, March 2, 2024

Send a Smile 4 Kids March Challenge - Cards for Boys

 

The theme for the March Challenge at

Follow SAS4Kids on Facebook!
is 
Cards 4 Boys
 Anything Goes for kids is always acceptable, too.
We just want to see your wonderful creations
and hope you enjoy making and sharing them!
 
March 2nd is my oldest grandson's birthday.  
Here's the card I made for him:
 
 
It's a side fold slider card.

Then I made the card below, using the negative from the card above, to add to my SAS4Kids box.

 
It would be great if you joined the fun at the
March Cards 4 Boys Challenge.
(Cards only, please. And they need not be donated.)
 
Please take some time and visit the fabulous blogs of my teammates.  They work so hard and are very creative! 

Jen

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Debi! Don't know what I love more. The fun slider fold or the bonus negative card. What a great boy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great interactive card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. CAS on the outside, but with a hidden interactive element on the inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.