Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #748

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches

 

Here is the sketch for this week:

 

 

Using some patterned paper a friend recently sent me, I made this card.

This card doesn't exactly follow the sketch, but it did use up some of the scraps from the first card.

 

 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love that scalloped frame and the way the pictures line up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Easter cards are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa both so VERY cute Debi!!! There's that fun bunny again and I'm trying to remember what that technique is called that you used on your first one, layering the design so it continues from layer to layer...so neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.