Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #750


Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for

Tuesday Morning Sketches


 This week's sketch is super easy, 

especially if you have some nesting dies.

 

 

 Here is what I made using this sketch as inspiration.

(Oops, I totally missed that strip across card.  

Oh well, artistic license.)

 

  

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love those scalloped ovals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! Love the fancy frame!
    (I totally missed the strip across, too! Actually didn't notice it until you mentioned it. It was so crazy with the wedding and guests that I was finishing my card late on Monday and completely missed it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.