Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Card Class Day

My gal pals back in Pennsylvania should be finishing up their cards at Joyce's CTMH card class right about now, assuming the weather made it possible for everyone to travel.  While I did some laundry, I decided to pull out the pack of CTMH Charlotte paper and make a card following the sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  It's a great sketch for using up bits and pieces.  
Stamps are CTMH, also.
This is a card that I definitely would have dry embossed, if I had my Cuttlebug with me.
I can't wait to see what the gals made back home.  Hope Joyce has time to post them on her Joyful Creations blog.

Challenges I am entering:
 
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Let's Get Sentimental 
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #9 - Always Anything Goes 
Quick Quotes Challenge #60 - Scraps of Paper 
 

16 comments:

  1. Great job using the zip strips & your bits and pieces. We always have a hard time throwing out just the wee bits don't we. Charlotte is one of my favourite paper packages as well. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love your flowers! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used the Charlotte paper pack too! Great minds??? LOL Thanks for joining us at AHSC and I hope your friends can post too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card, Thank you for playing at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Love your mix of papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Great color combo! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Loving that Charlotte paper, and your use of it with this sketch. Thanks for linking to AHSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card design. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card, I love it. I love the colour, the paper, the flowers, everything. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must also like Charlotte because both of the entries that used it caught my eye! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUCH a pretty card!~ I love the wee flowers, the delicate papers and the way you followed the fun sketch at AHSC. This is definitely a sketch enabling us to use up the small pieces, WTG on doing that and making it so special. :) Thanks for playing with us at AHSC! ~ Ali (AHSC DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card.Love the gentle colour combination and the scattered flowers.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card...Charlotte is the perfect paper for a quilt pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the soft colors with a little pop of bright! Cute card! Thanks for playing along!
    Linda (AHSC DT member)
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw this sketch and thought it was super neat! You did a wonderful job! And using the scraps for our challenge at Quick Quotes this month! thanks so much for sharing your work with us!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.