Friday, February 5, 2016

Happy News

My mother received a call this morning announcing the arrival of a grandson to some friends of hers.  She asked if I had anything in my traveling stash to make a card for the grandparents.  Luckily, I happen to have some CTMH stamps, including the new CTMH Stamp of the Month for February, Balloon Animals, and a new paper pack from SU.
Challenges:
The Alphabet Challenge - Y for You Choose (I chose everything but the theme of this card.)
ABC Challenge - A is for Animals 
Open Minded Crafting Challenge - Something New (balloon stamps is new)

Well, that's it for now.  My computer is being very difficult; my tummy says it's time for a sandwich; and my DH will be ready for a walk shortly.  Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. this is so adorable!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo




    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. really cute card!! They will love it! That is a cute set and awesome papers. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute creation !!! Love The design
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Debi so creative! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge ad good luck
    Andea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the balloon animal for a baby card! Love the paper combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love the little elephant balloon!

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.