Monday, February 1, 2016

Moving On to February

and a new, temporary, winter home in Sarasota, Florida.  We just arrived here yesterday and need to spend some time getting familiar with our new surroundings.  One of the first things I did was claim a nice little corner to make my cards.  No hiding in the closet this month.  This morning's project (after making my Mojo Monday #433 Sketch Contest card) was to get all the internet devices online.  Mission accomplished.  Now I can post my first card made here.
(taken on our screened porch overlooking a golf course)

(same card, different light, no screen, using CTMH stamps, glitter trim, black fundamental accessories and papers)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Debi, love flower paper and the golf course scenery is wonderful.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Debi! I love the idea of the screen in the background of the photo. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.