Tuesday, August 24, 2021

August is almost over!

 It's high time I post my card for the August Outlawz Freebie/Progressive Challenge.

isla_180x180.41375718_mua8d2j2.jpg?version=0

supplied a fun image, New Car, for everyone to play with this month.

 

It's that time of year when the kids are heading back to school.

My grandson already has his parking permit. It will be his first year driving himself to school.  The girls next door will be piling as much as possible in their cars to head off to college.  

With that in mind, I made this card:

I flipped the image so the steering wheel was on the correct side for here in the US.  Then I printed the car in green and brown, fussy cut and paper pieced, adding clear windshields, headlights, a front plate with Good Luck Dazzles, and coloring the tires.  The stamp on the banner and the papers are from CTMH.  
 


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulously fun Back to School card! Love the papers you've used, the green card and the overall design.
    I can't wait to see what next month's Progressive Freebie image brings!
    Jacqui
    DT for The Outlawz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.