Saturday, August 7, 2021

Send A smile 4 Kids August Challenge

 

 The theme for the August Challenge at 

Follow SAS4Kids on Facebook!

is Thank You
or Anything Goes 4 Kids.
 
The "thanks" is a die cut from My Favorite Things.  
The VW and sentiment are stamps from Taylored Expressions.

I used a lot of leftover cs strips to make the background for this card.  Once I had glued them together and cut it to size, I popped it in an embossing folder and ran it through my Cuttlebug for a bit of texture.
 
 It would be great if you joined the fun at the
August Challenge.
(Cards only, please. And they need not be donated.)
 
Please take some time and visit the fabulous blogs of my teammates.  They work so hard and are very creative! 
April   
 

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card Debi! Great colour choices makes this cute little card a winner! Thanks so much for joinging us over at Watercooler Wednesday! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous masculine card! Love the beetle (my first car...lol) and the great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combination, great wheely card!
    Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
    DT Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great masculine card, Debi! Love your color combo. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, and I love the blues and greens together - sky and grass! I learned how to drive on a VW bug! (I may have driven it into the wall of post office . . . , and maybe backed it up into our house . . . I'm an excellent driver now, though!!)

    Thank you for Creating Your Own Background Paper for our challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Love this card, the colors the punch buggy, it's great!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you join us again this week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really loving these colors for a masculine card and a really wonderful design!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.