Thursday, August 19, 2021

Butterfly Birthday Cards

 These 2 cards are not what I planned to make.  I was going for quick and easy.   But the butterfly paper was on the top when I opened my box of paper pieces......




These are both top fold cards.  Sentiments are CTMH stamps.  One of my friends gave me the stamped butterflies.  The curvy die is from SU.  The stitched rectangle die is from ODBD.  And the scalloped black rectangle was from Amazon. 

 

Challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's August Patterned Paper Challenge - AG with patterned paper

Through the Craft Room Door August 17th Challenge - AG 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add a Sentiment 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty butterfly cards! Lovely use of the patterned paper and gifted butterflies.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.