Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #621

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
Here is this week's sketch:

With a sketch this easy and versatile I hope we see lots of entries this week!

Here's my card:

Super simple and easy card using some scraps of paper, washi tape, a holly sticker, and die cut popped on black craft foam.

I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great sketch to use up scraps right? Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I love that plaid paper. Your card turned out terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, great minds think alike! LOL
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Christmas card - love that plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.