Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Happy Birthday to Scribbles Designs

Congratulations to Scribbles Designs!

They are celebrating their 9th birthday!

As part of the celebration, they have posted a free digi image on the blog for you to use, if you'd like, in their current challenge, 

#111 Get your Zen On.  

I had a lot of fun coloring this card.  You can find this digital image right here at Scribbles Designs.  I like how there are various Halloween elements within the design, a cat, bats, pumpkins, eye balls, sentiments, etc.  It comes in a large format which I reduced for on a card.  I think I'll send the card to my niece along with a full size copy of image for her to color.

After I colored it with markers, I added a layer of clear glitter film.
You might be able to see the sparkle better in this picture.    





In addition to the Scribbles Design Challenge, I am entering:

Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Frame It

Colour Crazy Challenge Week #35 - AG 

Two Old Bats September Challenge - Anything Halloween


7 comments:

  1. Wow - love all your coloring and sparkle on this fun card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colorful sparkle card. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a LOT of coloring and you did an amazing job with it, love all the sparkle too!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again, thank you for sharing your beautiful colorful sparkle-y card with us at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is incredible, Debi! Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the layer of sparkle you added! I believe your niece will love this - and the extra one to colour! So much fun! I find these kind of zentangle images quite relaxing to colour. Is it starting to feel like fall yet in your area? It is here, not so much in the daytime but the nights are lovely for sleeping! Wishing you a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work with this image! I love all the added sparkle too, it makes it look even more pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge at Scribbles Design & best of luck with your entry. Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Debi! Your niece is going to love getting this bright, sparkly card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Two Old Bats - hope to see you at our challenge again soon.
    xoxo, Fran DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.