Thursday, September 29, 2022

Pumpkin Fall Topiary

 Today I am using a digital stamp that I've had a very long time.  It is called Pumpkin Fall Topiary and is in my Scribbles by Sandy folder, which is now Scribbles Designs.

How is this for a Halloween birthday? 

The image was colored with markers and then fussy cut.  The 'Happy Birthday' die was a magazine freebie.  For the remaining die cuts I used a set of Spellbinders Card Creator Dies.  And to finish it off, 3 little gems and 3 wood hearts were added.

 

 

Challenges:

Scribbles Design Challenge #121 - AG

Double Trouble Challenge #121 - Punch it out (The card layers and sentiment are die cuts; The 3 tiny hearts are made of wood; also entering UYS challenge.)


Use Your Stuff Challenge # 467 - Wood (3 hearts)

 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, love that shade of blue and those beautiful dies! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fancy die frame, and love the bright colors and all the die cuts... I wish my birthday was in October... Fantastic card and love how you brought in the wood hearts to meet the optional twist too. You and me both on cold coffee... some times I get so distracted even after making it doesn't even get to my desk... thank goodness for microwaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done with the cutting and coloring. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour combo - bold and elegant. Great birthday card with a fall theme! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our USE YOUR STUFF challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Great use of the image and the colour combo makes it pop! Thank you for playing along with our AG theme this month at Scribbles Design. Hope to see you back with us soon again. Nick DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.