Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #675

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 Here is the sketch for this week:
 
My older brother has a birthday in September.  I decided to use this week's sketch to make his card.
Rick has always had a lot of allergies, to dust, to nuts, and especially to cats.  




 
I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

You can be sure that one of us will be visiting 
 
 And here is my card:

6 comments:

  1. Hehehe, this is so cute and fun! He's going to love it! I like the sneezing kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and fun card!! And the verse inside is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. That sneezing cat makes me laugh. Your brother will love it. That verse inside is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG great job Debi! Inside out this is just so totally witty and fun!! I may need to lift this idea from you in the near future haha! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery right?? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This birthday card is so cute! I'm sure he loved it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.