Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #674

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 
 Here is the sketch for this week:
 
 
 
 And here is my card:
These papers are from CTMH.
The dies are from Spellbinders, Altenew and I.O.
and the beautiful sentiment stamp is from Penny Black.
 
Today I'm entering these fun challenges: 
Krafty Chicks Challenge Week #627 -  Stamp Act (sentiment is stamped)
Cardz 4 Gals Challenge #180 - 3 of anything (3 die cut bows)
Festive Friday Challenge Week #FF0117 - I used flower, die cuts, Thinking of You sentiment.
We Love Stamping September Challenge - Anything Goes with Stamping (sentiment is stamped)
 
 
 
I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

You can be sure that one of us will be visiting
 
 

11 comments:

  1. I've not come across that PB quote before and o idea how it's missing from my collection of them but it's beautiful, lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping September challenges, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet sentiment on your beautiful card! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you nailed that sketch! Great card! Thanks for joining the fun this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pretty scallops on the oval. That is a great sentiment, sure to cheer up anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, and I love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet sentiment on your pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this card! I really like the crosshatch die cut. I need that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend and I spent days searching the internet looking for that die and finally found it at altenew. I think SU has a similar die in their most recent catty, too.

      Delete
  10. lovely card, love the text. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations. Fi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.