Sunday, April 16, 2023

Hello, Irresistible

 About 3 weeks ago, I placed a Stampin' Up order.  Because we were in the process of returning to Pennsylvania from warm, sunny Florida, I had the package delivered to my son's address.  When we got back, he gave it to me.  It took a lot of self control to not open that package until after I had completed our income taxes this past Thursday.  But yesterday, I broke the seal and put the items in my stash except for a 6x6 package of paper called Hello, Irresistible.  


Here are two birthday cards I made today using one of the 6x6 papers.



I'm so happy that I ordered this, even if I didn't need any more paper.


I'll be sharing the first card in the following challenges:

AAA Birthday Challenge:  Game #48

Make My Monday Challenge #198 - Frame It!

Seize the Birthday Challenge #259 - Alcohol

 

 

 

Thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards,the paper is absolutely gorgeous,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layered cards. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards, Debi! That paper is gorgeous! Love your layout on the first card a lot! That frame looks so cool! Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love how you framed the one pretty bloom. Thanks for sharing at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining out Frame it! challenge at MMMChallenge Blog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous paper! I see why you ordered it :) - Thanks for joining in at STB and AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Cards !! Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges - Deekshita (Papiershades)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.