Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #703

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 
We hope you enjoyed the last challenge when we partnered with the Double Trouble Challenge for two weeks.  I'd love to hear your feedback.



Today we are back to our normal one week, one sketch challenge.  Let's see what you make with this one:


Unfortunately, I needed a sympathy card.  
 
I used Spellbinders products for the border and flower die cuts and the sentiment.                
The embossing folder is from Stampin' Up.

The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely, the simple layout works well for a Sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy card! These are the ones we don't like to make, but I'm sure this was a blessing to the recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delicate floral cluster! Perfect focal point to that embossed background of tiny posies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.