Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #702

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
 

 Tuesday Morning Sketches

Here is the sketch for this 2 week challenge:


For this challenge, we are partnering with the 

Double Trouble Challenge

Double Trouble Challenge has long been a favorite of mine.

You are not required to enter the Double Trouble Challenge, but if you'd like to have a little fun while creating your card this week....

 Here are the items required for their challenge: 

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEij8rfRMJ8i3HuDR53fpbqxLQAKbaVrg7bah3d3oxZs3MsxupBht4kI1qw4R-OPu2LSBxlsDlm8oihZW7DbVtCxl0dPgZvEWu5s0Z6c1XR90-BweaQablNNlxEPPmmNFLuoCj6rOiyzyIv-a7K9Yjmr0AavdgkSqcnX1ll7u3jfwlcwXX4HIYqwpAf9lg/s576/Challenge%20%23135%20Roy%20G%20Biv%20Color%20Challenge%20copy.jpg

First: Create a project using as many colors as you wish using either traditional rainbow colors or pastels suitable for Easter or springtime. 

Second:  Use the Tuesday Morning Sketches' image along with the rainbow colors.

Third:   If you used rainbow colors and the Tuesday Morning Sketch, enter your project at Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge.

 

 

Here is a Mother's Day card that I created for both challenges:

 TOP 3 & RANDOM DRAW PRIZE WINNERS' POST AND BADGE

 

I used Stampin Up tulip paper in a rainbow of colors.  Then I printed a digital image by Power Poppy and colored those tulips to match, fussy cut the image, and used foam tape to pop it onto my card.  I used Spellbinders Circle Dies.  And the sentiment was computer generated.

I hope you'll play along with both challenges.

The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

  Don't forget that this TMS Challenge will run for 2 weeks to coincide with the DTC.

10 comments:

  1. Such a bright and beautiful background, that's the perfect image to go with it, wonderful coloring! Thanks for letting us join your challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💗🌸💗I saw this at the Double Trouble Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your beautiful flowers remind me of Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival at Disneyworld, FL-USA. I invite you to come join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ . Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Debi, your card is gorgeous and so full of rainbow colors... love it. We have missed you but so happy that you have joined us for our partnering challenge with your DT project. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debi, what a gorgeous card with rainbows at every turn! Thar tulip paper is beautiful, and your coloring of the central bouquet is so pretty!!! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Double Trouble for our ROYGBIV challenge, and using our partner TMS's sketch to create your card!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bouquet of tulips that reflect the background tulip field. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I LOVE the tulip paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Debi, I love the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all these tulips! Love!! Okay, so I have a guilty pleasure... I am hooked on Hallmark movies. Most romance movies to me are like gag! (So 80's sounding!) But I love 'em. Anyway, I just watched a movie about a tulip farm on HM channel and your paper would just fit right in! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so spectacular! The bouquet is beautiful, but that background is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! Tulips are so gorgeous and I love your card full of them. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.