Saturday, July 1, 2023

Send A Smile 4 Kids July Challenge #239

 

The theme for the July Challenge at

Follow SAS4Kids on Facebook!
is 
Christmas in July
 
Anything Goes for kids is always acceptable, too.
We just want to see your wonderful creations
and hope you enjoy making and sharing them! 
 
Here is my card for July: 

This card features stamps and dies from the retiring Newton's Nook  Prehistoric Christmas sets.  I just loved these stamps immediately and thought they would be perfect for cards going to SAS4Kids.  Plus they are on sale!  From top to bottom meet  Treeceratops, Santasaurus, and Velociwrapper.  I used markers to do the coloring.  The dinosaur paper is from Stampin Up.
 
When I opened the bag of  papers, there were two partially made cards inside.  Now they are finished Christmas cards, too.
 


 Cute, huh?
 
It would be great if you joined the fun at the
July Challenge.
(Cards only, please. And they need not be donated.)
 
Please take some time and visit the fabulous blogs of my teammates.  They work so hard and are very creative! 




If you didn't see the birthday card I made for the June Teens/Tweens challenge, you'll find it here.   It is a special fold card that I made for my daughter, Kristi.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Debi! Love, love, love these dinomite cards. They are just perfect boy Christmas cards. Too darn cute! Take good care, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them, Sybrina. They are already in a box for SAS4Kids! Check back Tuesday to see another one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these adorably cute dinosaur Christmas cards Debi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.