Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #716

 Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for

 
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 Here is the sketch for this week:
 

Recently I came across a container of card kits that I had made for a class but didn't get used.  I was able to use some of the pieces from one of the kits to create my card for this challenge.

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

     
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the vintage feel of your card. Fun use of 2 embossing folders for the background too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Martha. Stop by again.

      Delete
    2. Very pretty card. I love the way you repeated the flowers on the label.

      Delete
  2. Goodness you added so many pretty details on this Debi! Two embossing designs, the subtle sponging on the tag, the pretty twine in the bow and along the sides of the strip-such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is such a lovely card. Love that paper and the texture with the embossing folders. Sheer perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.