Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #717

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 

Tuesday Morning Sketches 

 

Here is the sketch for this week: 

 

 I started out making a rather simple card....


and then I received a package of new dies in the mail and decided to kick it up a notch....



The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

     
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

 

 

As usual, I have a couple cards using leftover scraps:


 


Thanks for visiting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty group of cards. That flower bouquet is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are wonderful! I think I need flowers and honestly, I went looking in my dies to see if I did have them already. If I do, they're lost. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.