Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #715

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 
 Here is the sketch for this week:
 
I found a third of a piece of patterned paper mixed in where it didn't belong.
Rather than find its home, 
I made it into two cards.
First I made one using this week's sketch:


And this would be my scrap card:
 

 
The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

     
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

4 comments:

  1. These are both super cute!! Great use of "lost" paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!! And good for you to just make another card. That's using your noggin and supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both bumped into the same paper for this sketch!! Love both your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.