Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenges #744

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 
 Tuesday Morning Sketches
 

This week's sketch is new for 2024.


I've made a simple 'Thinking of You' card.


 

I love this shade of blue.  The small bunch of flowers was fussy cut from the opposite side of the SU patterned paper.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Debi, the colours you chose are so pretty and perfect for this simple design. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blues. Love the pop of color from the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card! Beautiful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absoluty gorgeous card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! That is a lovely blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry so late but I do love this card with that beautiful blue and the pink accent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.