Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #746

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 
 Tuesday Morning Sketches
 
Here's the sketch with which we'd like to challenge you this week. 

The design team was instructed to
think brush strokes for those rectangles below the focal point.
 
Unfortunately, I neglected to bring any brushes with me to our winter home.  But I did bring my box of ink cubes, which I used instead.  This card could be used as a Father's Day card or a birthday card.
(Papers and stamps are from a SU Paper Pumpkin kit.)
 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.
 

3 comments:

  1. Great card for any guy who is a baseball fan. The ink cubes did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and cute card congrats 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.