Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #745

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 Tuesday Morning Sketches
The sketch for this week is another great one to use paper scraps.
 
That's what I did. 


The card above is actually my second effort.  I started another card and then the idea I had had didn't quite work.  But eventually I went back to it and I'm happy with the result.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

5 comments:

  1. Debi, Both of your cards are very pretty. A beautiful use of the DSP in the first one and I like the way you layered the pearls on the leaf and then one pearl on the butterfly in the second one posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them both but especially the happy cheerful colors of the Easter card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are wonderful! I'm glad you persevered on purple card because it is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are so beautiful and feminine - I love them both also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.