Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #751

 

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 Tuesday Morning Sketches

 

Here is the sketch for this week.
 
 

 For my card, I used various papers from a SU paper pack and added that pretty flowered die cut from Pink and Main.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Pretty choice of colors. Love the die cut flower on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper choices are perfect! I love them so much and then topped with that beautiful die cut. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out simply GORGEOUS Debi!! Love all the things about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Patti... this is GORGEOUS! Beautiful papers and I love the delicate flower die!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.