Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #754

 



Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches

 

Here is the sketch for this week:

 

 

 

 I wanted to try the new bow die that I just purchased from The Greetery.  I thought it might look nice on this sketch inspired card.

Pretty, huh?

 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful bow. Lovely vintage looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your frilly glittery bow and butterfly and of course that gorgeous paper Debi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you die cut from glitter foam? It looks so dimensional and so pretty! I love the card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just regular glitter paper. But there are 13 separate pieces that give it that look.

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I love the huge bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.