Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #753



 

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches

 

Here is the sketch for this week:

 

 My granddaughter had a special birthday a few weeks ago.

I followed the sketch to make her this card.


 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Happy b'day to your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun and festive birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is just perfect inside and out. I love how you incorporated the pop up cake and the gift card holder inside. Of course I always love flowers and most of all in those colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your granddaughter! And her card is absolutely lovely! Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.