Sunday, February 10, 2013

Another Pink Card

Hopefully after this week I'll be putting away the pink and red and pulling out some lucky green.  Although, I do like pink and green together.  We'll see where the challenges take me.  

For now I have, you guessed it, another pink card.

This was a fast easy card using a digi image from Paper Smooches, a punched scalloped circle, and some ribbon.  I inked my embossing folder on the raised side of the polka dots with a little pink ink, resulting in tiny pink dots on the debossed side of the circle.  Hope you can see it. 

This is my entry for the following challenges:
and Outlawz Sunday CAS Challenge - February 10th - Hearts
CAS(e) this Sketch! Challenge #14
 

Sparks Paper Smooches Trend Watch Challenge-
This is the inspiration picture.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty! I love your take on the inspiration and how you've incorporated the sketch! Really sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pinks - I love the polka dot heart!! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.