Sunday, February 3, 2013

It's just amazing.....

...how much I can get accomplished if I  
Stay Out of the Craft Room.

I haven't ventured in my dining aka craft room all morning.  I've shoveled snow, fed the birds, paid some bills, written some notes and I'm ready to post yesterday's cards all before noon.  
My first post is a CAS card I made for Paper Smooches.  

Paper Smooches Challenge Blog supplied the inspiration for this card with this photo: 

 
Their digi images are great for CAS cards.

2 comments:

  1. Fun card! Love the embossed background and great brad details! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you made it in the craft room:) SUPER cute little birdie!!! LOVE the line of brads!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you join in the fun with this week's polka dot challenge:) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.