Friday, February 8, 2013

Waiting for Godot....







.... I mean the snow *******



We're supposed to get enough, later today into tomorrow, to shovel.  This does not excite me -  neither the snow, nor the shoveling. 

While I'm on the subject of not being excited - all this sweet, lovey, dovey, valentine's, hearts, red, pink stuff is starting to get old. 
Here is yet another card designed for the auspicious occasion taking place Feb. 14th. 

and being entered in the following challenges:

Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge (TT020813)


Freshly Made Sketches #72

Fab "n" Funky Challenges: Challenge #  157 Valentine/Heart

Pals Paper Arts - Spring Fresh Color Challenge  PrimrosePoolRed

4 comments:

  1. Love the embossing after stamping and that rose image is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is gorgeous. I love the texture on the card base. Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card. I love the soft colors and the textures. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches and Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Debi! I love the embossed card base! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.