Saturday, February 9, 2013

Tickled Pink

to be sharing another card with you today.  I told myself I was only making a birthday card (see previous post) and then I was walking away from my craft table and getting something else done.  But then I was flipping through the new papers I got yesterday with my Quick Cards magazine, and the next thing I knew I had this card made.



Many thanks to Sandi Huggett at The Outlawz for the cute cupcake digi image.
This card is being entered in these challenges:

ABC Challenges #15 - Candy Hearts
Sweet Stamps Blog - Think Pink Challenge # 103
Dilly Beans Challenge - Hearts


Oh yeah,  I did shovel the driveway this morning.  So I did get something else done after all!

3 comments:

  1. This is super sweet - literally! Love the pretty pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this digi image - so creative with the little hearts on top. Love your card - all the papers tie together so nicely with the image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo sweet! That image is really cute with all the hearts at the top of the cupcake. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.