Saturday, February 16, 2013

Remember the song 'Silhouette on the Shade'?

I used to love that song.  I suppose I'm giving away my age.  At least I can remember most of the song, dispite my age.  Anyway, I was reminded of the song by the current challenge theme at The Shabby Tea Room- Sweet Silhouette.  I combined their theme with the theme at Sweet Stamps - Romance, included butterflies and hearts for the current Flutterby Wednesday #227 Challenge and used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches # 223 to create this card:




7 comments:

  1. What a stunning card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! The gold embossing is so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable, cuuuute embellies...hope you have a fabby day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely this is! All your details make this so special. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant Debi,love the embossed panel and gorgeous frame around the silhouette...very pretty.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.