Thursday, April 23, 2020

Anniversary W Fold Card


 Today I'm sharing a W fold card.
I don't think I've ever made one before, unless this fold goes by another name.
It was really very simple to make.
The photo above shows why it is called a W fold.
The photo below shows the inside of the card, partially opened. 
And I thought you might like to see the front of the card, too.
Papers, dies and stamps are from Stampin' Up.

Challenges:
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Non-Birthday Occasion and Why (I chose anniversary because everyone has a birthday but celebrating an anniversary is an accomplishment.)
 

Krafty Chicks Challenge #504 - All Occasions 
Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes 
The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Birthday and/or Fun Fold (I chose fold) 
Dies R Us Challenge #143 - Spring Flowers 
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Add a Flower or Flowers 
Allsorts Challenge #568 - Flowers and/or Showers (I chose flowers) 

12 comments:

  1. Such a very pretty floral creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts 'Flowers and Showers' challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the card fold and so beautifully finished!
    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great W fold card! I agree that it was super easy to make but your card really make the "W" to stand for Wow! The poppies bundle is one of my favorites, too. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is awesome Debi! LOVE the color of your flowers too! So bright & happy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card, my friend! I've never seen this fold before. Love the front too! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a pretty card, love flowers and the folds are awesome, great job. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the design, folds and bright colours. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy McKay, DT In Search of My Creative Side

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is GORGEOUS! I love the bold beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your W fold card is amazing! Love the flowers, but I love the unique fold even more! I have never seen a W fold card before! Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love the card fold. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous creation! I love this card fold. Thank you so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous make, and certainly an occasion to celebrate! Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI, hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.