Monday, April 20, 2020

Double Trouble Challenge #55

Spring Things is the Theme for the new Double Trouble Challenge, with a twist to use something that reminds you of water.  As always, they have partnered up with another fun challenge - Artsystamper Digitals Challenge.
 Using Sketch 533 from Mojo Monday, here is my card:

This is the Double Trouble Inspiration Board

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WyvwpAm43sk/XpsVWINYPdI/AAAAAAAAUnM/-53z0Uh8q644W2Ul9IJMzQnsBRmxmqOXACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/Thing%2B1%2BSpring.jpg 
for the challenge.  I've included a rainbow, a sun, storm clouds, a bird on a branch, flowers, and liquid glass rain drops on my card.
(The raindrops didn't show up in the photo, but they are there.)
I used a new set of Sizzix dies to make the rainbow 
and the stamps are all from Close to My Heart.

Challenges:
Double Trouble Challenge #55 - Spring Things; Water; entry in Artsystamper Challenge
 
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Create a Scene 

6 comments:

  1. Debi - LOVE your card!!! The way you creatively made the rainbow is really cool!!!! I have a die set that might be good for that... so I must try it. But I'll admit yours will be hard to replicate!!! Love your colors I didn't realize Mojo Monday sketch challenge was back up again! They always had such interesting ideas! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Love your card, and really enjoyed seeing the creativity you have! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous design ... love it! So bright & happy! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so bright and cheery. Love how you used the different decorative dies for your rainbow, very creative. Fun card and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and ArtsyStamper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy card! I love how closely you used the inspiration board! Thank you so much for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever, Debi! I have the same set of layered circle dies and never thought to use them to create a rainbow. Great layering, too. Thank you for the inspiration and thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #55.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Thanks so much for entering our challenge at Artsystamper, hope to see you again!

    Hugs, Zowie {DT} xx

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}craftsfromthefairyden

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.