Thursday, April 30, 2020

Prayers for Julia

My friend, Julia, is undergoing some medical tests and has asked for prayers.  I thought she might like a card, too.

 Here is the card, made by Nancy Gleason, I found on Pinterest and I tried to CASE.

a simple Thank You Card made with the Peaceful Moments and Painted Poppies stamp set and the Painted Labels and Poppy Moments dies.

Challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Week of April 28th - AG
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - AG
Lil Red Wagon Challenge # 547- White or any color space
Through the Purple Haze Challenge #166 - AG
Krafty Chicks Challenge #505 - AG

3 comments:

  1. I bet your friend will love it. It´s very pretty and i like the colors.

    Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and i hope to see you back again soon. Stay safe and healthy these times !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like flowers and this is so pretty. Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks, so like this card, very nicely done.
    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.