Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #552

Today I have news!
I've joined the wonderful Design Team at
Tuesday Morning Sketches
Every Tuesday I'll be sharing a card based on the sketch for that week and hoping it will inspire you to join the fun at 
Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Here is my first contribution:



I've used a new digital stamp set,
In This Together, from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps 
for the image and sentiment. 
The image was colored with pencils and and then fussycut. The paper was a freebie from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.


And here is today's Tuesday Morning Sketch:


My teammates have also made wonderful creations 
to help inspire you.

 I hope you'll join the fun this week. 

Challenges I am entering:

6 comments:

  1. I love your card, Debi! These pastel colours are gorgeous and I love your pretty papers. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on joining the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge Team. You will certainly inspire many with your fabulous artwork. Great first card with them. Best wishes from your Joyful Stars teammate Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love the soft colours and fabulous texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love all the texture. The digital image is very sweet and I love that sentiment. I'm so glad you've joined our team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team!!!!!
    Beautiful card!! Dry embossing is my favorite technique, especially on patterned paper, so I;m really loving this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you joined the team! Your card is lovely and I really like the image you used. 🌸

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.