Sunday, January 24, 2021

Happy 16th Birthday

 It seems to be too soon to be making a 16th birthday card for my grandson, but unfortunately time flies and today is indeed his 16th birthday.  

I felt this occasion required a special card.  Following a tutorial at Beccy's Place, although adjusting measurements to make it an A2 card, here is the asymmetric box card I made for Nick.

This digi from Bugaboo Stamps was perfect for a 16th birthday!  It was colored with pencils and markers. 

 The birthday sentiment above was computer generated.

Inside of card
"you got this" and "hooray!" stamps and all papers are from CTMH. 

"Celebrate your special day" stamp is from MFT.

The numbers were cut with Recollections dies. 

 

Challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #583 - New ( I just purchased this digi for the occasion and I've never tried this fold before.) ; Craft Rocket Challenge #77 - For the men/boys; Watercooler Wednesday Challenge # 305 - AG with a masculine twist; Simon Says Monday Challenge - On a Roll (Car Tires);  Di's Digi Design Challenge - Tic Tac Toe; 3 in a row ( I used blue, digi, sentiment.)

 


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome card Debi, I'm sure your grandson is going to love it! You did a great job colouring the fabulous image... I guess that means he'll be driving soon?? I love the papers you used for the centre of the card, what a great collection. Happy Birthday to Nick!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this card will be much appreciated, it's so special! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.