Saturday, January 23, 2021

Having Trouble with Double Trouble

If you follow my blog, you know that I like to enter the challenge at Double Trouble.  Well, this week I've been struggling with it, mostly because I'm working with a very limited stash right now.  That means I have to be really creative sometimes.  

In order to get the maximum number of entries DT Challenge #75 "KAZOO-a-Long" partnered with Try Stampin on Tuesday asks you to use music in your card or project, include a zoo animal, and use the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday.  Since Monday, when the challenge was posted, I poured through the digis on my laptop, the stamp sets and papers I have available, and just could not find a thing to suit me.  At one point I just decided I'd skip this one.  For those of you not familiar with The Double Trouble Challenge, the rules do not require you to include everything.  I tend to be an "in for a penny, in for a pound" person.  Then, yesterday, I found a very pretty sheet with music at Gecko Gals and downloaded it.  And last night as I was falling asleep, it all came together in my mind.


The baby giraffe is a digi from A Day For Daisies.

The retired sentiment stamp is from CTMH.

 

Challenges:

Double Trouble Challenge #75 - music,animal,TSOT;  Try Stamping on Tuesday Challenge #490 - see sketch above; Through the Craft Room Door Challenge week of Jan 19th - AG; CCC Digi Creations Challenge #121 - include a sentiment; Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #136 - use a digi; Crafty Animals Challenge #46 - AG with an animal; 2 Crafty Critter Crazies January Challenge - AG with a critter; Aud Sentiments Challenge - AG with a sentiment; Di's Digi Challenge - Tic, Tac, Toe, 3 in a row ( I used the middle row - 1 or more circles (upper right), digi image, include a sentiment.)


 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. Debi- I LOVE your card! The giraffe has such a sweet look on his face with the flower drooping out! Your inclusion of notes on the background fits in so well! Thank you for sharing your card AND creative talents with us at Double Trouble and Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi - LOVE your card! The giraffe with it's adorable face and flower hanging out of its mouth is wonderful. I love his expression! Your inclusion of notes in the background fits so perfectly in your design! Thank you for sharing your card AND creativity with us at Double Trouble and Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. I've always like this image from ADFD. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad the challenge never left your mind. Your creation is one in a million. Everything brings sunshine to this one, from the fun image to the butterfly to the pink flower and even the embossed piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, what an adorable image! Super sweet card fro Mother's Day, and what fun details! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please don't skip us... Even though you didn't appear to have what you needed, you may have surprised yourself but you didn't surprise us. I have that giraffe in my digitals and have used it... super cute card. You have never disappointed us with your projects and thank you for being such a supportive entrant and meeting all the challenges at Double Trouble. I know we come up with some strange combinations and you always seem to include them all. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble and TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful and I love how you've managed to combine all the elements - thanks for sharing with us at TSOT this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that cute giraffe! The sentiment is perfect with the notes behind it and goes perfect for our challenges at Double Trouble! Thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card - that giraffe makes me smile! Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

    Debbie
    TTCRD DT
    decrafts - my blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love your giraffe. Such a cute face! Thank you for sharing your card at Aud Sentiments. Valérie DT Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Debi! You did a great job on combining your zoo animal with the music theme. (I have this giraffe among my digi collection, too.) Thanks for playing along at Double Trouble #75.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.