Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #589

 Welcome to my blog, where I have

a new card to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches

 

To start the year off, everyone on the TMS Design Team has chosen their favorite sketch from last year.
This was my favorite sketch.
I starting to like making the slimline cards 

 

I made this card for my sister-in-law's birthday.  She is definitely a doxie lover!


 The Happy Birthday die is from Shady Lane Expressions. The glitter paper from MFT.  I think the dies I used for the dog and the velum came from AliExpress. The brown and green papers are old Fundamental papers from CTMH.  

 

I hope you'll have time to play along at

this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 
 
 
Challenges:
Use Your Stuff Challenge #414 - Out with the Old (I used old scraps of CTMH paper)
Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Slimline Card (CTMH paper)
Always Fun Challenge #197 - Use Your Favorite Products (I use the remainder of my CTMH Fundamental paper very sparingly.  It is, by far, my favorite paper.  Shiny and Embossed on one side and patterned on the other.) 
 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card with the sketch chosen by you. Love all the dachshunds.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! That dog die is very pretty and I love the scalloped edges on your paper layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool doggie card! Love the diecut. Your sister-in-law will LOVE IT! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool that you have a Doxie die! I bet you got it with your sis in law in mind?! This came out really cute-she definitely will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute!! Your SIL will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your SIL is lucky! I'm a doxie lover, too. This card is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, I love your dog, adorable! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dachshund! Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - such a cute desgin.

    Thanks for joining us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.