Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #590

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches

 

To start the year off, everyone on the TMS Design Team has chosen their favorite sketch from last year.
This was Margreet's favorite sketch.




Oh, Deer!  Isn't this paper sweet?
I fell in love with it the first time I saw it in my Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.  (I really miss receiving that publication.)   It's called Happy Days by The Paper Boutique.  I found it online at CraftStash in England.

I hope you'll have time to play along at

this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 
 
 
 
Challenges I am entering:   
Dream Valley Challenge #240 - 4 Legged Friends
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Cute card and the papers are great. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Debi, this is so sweeeeeet! The paper is so precious! I remember this sketch and enjoyed it myself! Love the cuteness here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see why you fell in love with that paper I love it too! It is so vintage and adorable! Your card turned out really so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on my favorite sketch, Andrea. You have used beautiful papers. That sweet deer is a real eyecatcher.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! That paper is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darling! I love the sweet deer focal area and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. Look at those faces - reminds me of Beatrix Potter books or the children's books of the 1950's. Very very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.