Monday, April 26, 2021

Flowers for Double Trouble

 I knew I was forgetting something.

Double Trouble started a new challenge last week 

and I never made a card.   

This week's theme, compliments of Thing #1, is Flowers in celebration of Spring.  Thing #2 encourages you to also enter your card in the Make the Cards Challenge.  But, in order to enter that challenge, Thing #3 reminds you to use these colors:

 

This is what I put together for Double Trouble Challenge # 82 and Make the Cards Challenge #13


The stamp is by Honey Doo Crafts and the die is by Momenta.

I borrowed the grandkid's water paints to make the random flecks of color and added a few sequins at the last minute.

 

Have a great day everyone!

 

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love that you used the color challenge even with your splatters! Thank you for joining the Make The Cards Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, your card turned out so nice, love the style of those flower stamps, and how you used the challenge colors. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble and Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandkid's crafts come in pretty handy and the flecks of colors is very pretty for your whimsical flowers, and love the way your used the sentiment. Thanks again Debi for your support and sharing your projects with us at Double Trouble and for our partner's color challenge at Make The Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that flourish of flowers - great addition of the triple thanks as well! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy card! I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at the Make the Cards Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Beautifully done! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card! I love that splatter background....maybe I need to try with my kid's waterpaints, because I never get the same results with my supplies! Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like how you take our colours!
    Thanks for playing with us at MTTC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.