Friday, April 9, 2021

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Thought this might be a cute birthday card for a child in the hospital.  Even though most of the hospitals to which SAS4K  donates cards are not accepting them at the current time, I still have a box set aside to send out as soon as they are.

I used Stampin' Up stamps, 

which required minimal coloring with a marker.  

Here is this week's My Favorite Things Sketch, which I followed.

 

Challenges:

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #536 - see above 

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Happy Birthday 

Aud Sentiments Challenge #272 - AG + a sentiment 

Moving Along With The Times April Challenge #129 - Animals,Birds 



Thanks for visiting.  Hope you are having a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. This looks super, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.