Saturday, April 3, 2021

MFT Challenges + Imagine That

 Here is a last minute Easter card I made to enter in the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 

 

 

 and the My Favorite Things Color Challenge.


The Tea Cup Bunny image and Easter sentiment are freebies I received from Imagine That! Digistamps for participating in their March Progressive Challenge.  It is part of a new kit from IT! called Rosy Tea Party    I colored the image using watercolor pencils and blended them with clear Wink of Stella before fussy cutting.

 

Challenges:

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge - see above;  My Favorite Things Color Challenge - see above; Imagine That! April Digi of the Month Challenge - Tea Cup Bunny; My Time to Craft Challenge # 454 - Easter;




4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the twine, the sketch, that embossing folder for texture... Great job Debi :) Thanks for playing at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP this month!

    Cheers,
    Kris B.
    www.imaginethatdigistamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card thank you for playing along with my time to craft challenge -JudithCE DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - our DOTM looks really good with the sketch.

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.