Thursday, April 22, 2021

Tower Fold card 4 My Friend

 The mailman just collected this card from our mail box. 



 

I promised a friend a recipe and since she is a great card maker I felt she needed a special card.  Serendipity placed the Splitcoast Stampers Weekly Inkling in my inbox and this card fold was front and center.  The tutorial is easy to follow and it was a quick make. 

 

Actually, I started this post yesterday; left to go to a freezing cold baseball game at my grandson's high school; and never got back to my computer to finish it until now.  That means the mailman picked this card up yesterday and it is on its way.  It also means I can do absolutely nothing about the fact that the sentiment is crooked.  I remember stamping the sentiment a bit wonky.   I flipped over the paper and stamped it straight.   But somehow I managed to glue the wrong side up.  Oh, well.

 Papers are from CTMH; sentiment stamp is CTMH; stamp for blue flower is SU; flowers are MFT die cuts and punched.

 

Challenges:

Creative Creases Challenge - AG with a fun fold
 

Taylor Made Cards 4 You Challenge - Serendipity

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Bright, Cheerful Colors

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Old and New (stamp is old, pp are new)

Try Stampin on Tuesday Challenge #502 - More than one fold

 Top Three Badge

 Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. Stopped by to compliment you on your wonderful fold card. Would not worry about the stamping. Been there done that.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi - what a great card to send your recipe! I somehow missed the SCS tutorial in my email. I'll have to look it up since your card looks so wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our "more than one fold" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fancy fold! I didn't even notice the sentiment - forget about it! Love your paper choices! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this wonderful card! Wow, that fun fold is really great. Thank you for playing in the Creative Creases fun fold challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debi, this is a great more than one fold card! Love all the color and the yellow flower that pops. I think we're our own worst critic at times, so don't worry about the crooked sentiment. I've done plenty of those myself. lol Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that looks a lovely and complicated fold - so nice to see something new in folded cards - thanks for sharing with us at TSOT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! I love it, that was one of my favourite paper packs, so bright bold and fun so perfect for this card! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Debi! You great card was chosen as one Try Stampin' on Tuesday's "Top 3"!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool card! Stamping happens... to be honest I had to go back and look when you mentioned it was crooked. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.