Sunday, May 2, 2021

Playing with Stencils

Without anything specific on my agenda, and in an effort to avoid working on my income tax, I decided to play with a few stencils.  I used 2 shades of yellow and a cat stencil from Stamplorations to create a fun background.  I had no plan as to what else would go on the card.  I looked around my table and saw this House Mouse stamp.

I like how the card turned out with one exception - the sentiment.  I chose this one from a clear sticker sampler, also from Stamplorations.

What would you use as a sentiment for this card?

I'd appreciate suggestions because I'm not 100% behind the one I used.


Challenges:

Stamplorations May Stencil Challenge -  AG

 

2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #50 - AG with a critter

Crafty Animals Challenge #50 - AG 

3 comments:

  1. I think the sentiment is great for this cute mousey card. Maybe a 'sending mice wishes' would be good too? Thanks for sharing your work with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, come again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet scene - love your stenciled background - thanks for joining this month's STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your sentiment works for the cute mice scene with the stenciled Big Cat looking on...:-) TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.