Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #605

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 
 
 

This card features flower die cuts from Die Versions, papers and sentiment stamp are from CTMH.

 
 
 

I hope you'll have time to play along at

this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 
 
I am entering these fun challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #274 - Flowers + a sentiment
Dies R Us Challenge #168 - AG (I used dies by DieVersions)
 

7 comments:

  1. Its a really pretty card. I love how you created your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect Debi!! I love all the elements/colors every detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and flower design. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty! That layered flower is lovely and I really like your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful papers, Debi, and those fab flowers look as if they are made of felt.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layered flower is so pretty! The shades you used are lovely and all the texture. All these elements make a perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really pretty design - love the coordination with your backing paper.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.