Saturday, October 21, 2023

Holiday and Sketch Challenges at MFT

Today I'm sharing two holiday cards for challenges at My Favorite Things.   I discovered I have lots of stamps and dies from MFT but very few of them are Christmas themed.  Perhaps I'll be fortunate enough to win one of the challenges and I'll be able to purchase a few.


Challenge #668 at My Favorite Things is a sketch challenge. Following this sketch:

I made this card: 

(The die cut image and snowflakes are MFT products)


The October Ready, Set Christmas Card Challenge at MFT simply asks for a newly created Christmas card.  Here's mine:

(The die cut image and trees are MFT products)

Both of these cards are already in the box I'll be sending off to Send a Smile 4 Kids.

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

Sorry the kitchen floor is so dirty, but I've been crafting instead of mopping!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for saying hi.