Friday, October 13, 2023

Tic Tac Toe Cat Card

 

This month I am participating in

The Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart Challenge 

 

This is my festive cat card #3 for the month long challenge.

The card follows the middle horizontal row of the Tic Tac Toe board  for Day #8's Christmas Kickstart Challenge with Gail.

 

It has a glitter sentiment and bow on the die cut tag which is made from 1/4" scraps of patterned paper. 

The digi kitty is by Gerda Steiner.

 

I am also entering this card in Challenge #12 - Anything CAT Goes at Crazy for Cats Challenges

 And, I am also sharing my card at the Gerda Steiner October 2023 Share Your Design Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

 

 



9 comments:

  1. You nailed that middle horizontal line! Love the glitter title, and the Gerda kitty is so sweet. Definitely good to use up scraps and the tag looks fabulous. This is a lovely card design! Thanks for joining in on Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use the little strips on the tag. I think I'm going to CASE that idea. I love the colors and I'm a big fan of Gerda's images. Thanks for joining in on Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge. Helpful Hopper - Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very cute and so festive! Love the tag with all the pretty papers!
    xEllie hopping along in the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge.
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweeeeet, Debi! That kitty is adorable, and I don't think I have that one... had to go check; nope, I don't! Will be adding to my wish list! I love how you coloured her, and I love your use of scraps! Thank you for joining us at Christmas Kickstart's Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge as well as Gail's Tic-Tac-Toe Board! I hope you'll be back again with some more adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debi! I love the bold colors on your card. And of course, the cute Gerda kitty! Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! That kitty's face makes me smile! Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome Christmas card! Love it! I love that tag you created also; so pretty! Such an adorable kitty too; looks like he is ready to open his present! Thank you for sharing your card with us on The Cat Lover's Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab take on Gail's Tic-Tac-Toe - I love it! Thanks for sharing your lovely card at The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge where we're remembering our dear friend Janis, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a super-cool Christmas kitty card, Debi! I love the sweet kitty in the foreground and the gorgeous festive tag behind her - a brilliant design!
    Thank you for joining the special Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge in memory of our dear friend, Janis Woolbright. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.