Saturday, October 7, 2023

Send A Smile 4 Kids October Challenge #242

 

The theme for the October Challenge at

Follow SAS4Kids on Facebook!
is 
Holiday/Celebration Cards 4 Kids
 Anything Goes for kids is always acceptable, too.
We just want to see your wonderful creations
and hope you enjoy making and sharing them!
 
 
There are lots of things to celebrate when you are a patient in a children's hospital: a visit from someone special, getting a cast off, good test results, solid foods ....  Some may seem small to you or me, but they may be huge to someone else, and definitely worthy of a Celebration card!

I have 2 cards to share with you this month.



Both cards feature papers and stamps from CTMH.  The balloon digital image on the second card is from Bugaboo Stamps.  I thought I'd let the recipient do the coloring.
 
 
 
 It would be great if you joined the fun at the
October Holiday/Celebration Card Challenge.
(Cards only, please. And they need not be donated.)
 
Please take some time and visit the fabulous blogs of my teammates.  They work so hard and are very creative! 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Cardmaking Day, Debi! I came here to tell you how much I liked your fun celebration card... but I was blown away by your paragraph about all the things that are celebrated in a children's hospital. So sweet. And that b/w card that can be colored. Perfect! What a thoughtful post and great cards. Thank you so much for being one of our DT members at SAS4Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Debi, these are both gorgeous, and your thoughtful words about the events that kids celebrate really touched my heart. You are doing an amazing thing sending SAS4K these cards for the kids, I have tears in my eyes now. We all need to celebrate more, I think, but these little ones certainly have very good reasons to celebrate. And thanks for telling me that little story about the kitten, totally made me smile, and I read it to Brian as well. Our hurricane got downgraded and it's all over now, so no outages or damge this time, yay! Wishing you a pleasant day, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these fabulous cards! So much fun and the colors are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.